Environmental impact assessment publicity of 14000 tons of paint new plant of Shanghai bonfa Chemical Co., Ltd.
publicity of environmental impact assessment of 14000 tons of paint new plant project of Shanghai bonfa Chemical Co., Ltd.
the oil specifications used by the issuing unit can be seen in the oil specification introduction: Shanghai Research Institute of chemical industry
release date: September 19, 2010
Shanghai Research Institute of chemical industry is entrusted by Shanghai bangfa Chemical Co., Ltd. to carry out the environmental impact assessment of the new plant project with an annual output of 14000 tons of paint of Shanghai bangfa Chemical Co., Ltd. The first information release is now made to the public in accordance with national and municipal laws and regulations
Shanghai bangfa Chemical Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Research Institute of chemical industry are responsible for the authenticity of the information released at this stage. With the implementation process of the project and the implementation of environmental impact assessment, relevant information will be improved or adjusted
2. Outline of construction project
(1) project name: new plant project with annual output of 14000 tons of paint of Shanghai bonfa Chemical Co., Ltd.
(2) project location: Fengxian District, Shanghai Chemical Industry Zone
(3) industry of the project: chemical raw materials and chemical products manufacturing industry
(4) project content: annual output of 14000 tons of paint
3 Overview of the construction unit
(1) name of the construction unit: Shanghai bonfa Chemical Co., Ltd.
(2) address of the construction unit: No. 2440, Shanghai Hangzhou Road, Nanqiao new city
(3) contact person of the construction unit: Zheng Xiangdong
(4) contact information of the construction unit:
4 Summary of evaluation organization
the plastic machinery industry will increase by more than 12% on average every year (1) name of evaluation organization: Shanghai Research Institute of chemical industry
(2) Certificate No. of evaluation organization: EIA Zheng Jia Zi No. 1806
(3) address of evaluation organization: Building 8, 345 Yunling East Road, Putuo District, Shanghai
(4) contact person of evaluation organization: Guo Gong and Xiao Chen
(5) contact information of evaluation organization
: × 1634, 1685
5. Environmental impact assessment procedures and main work contents
main procedures of environmental impact assessment: on the basis of verifying project data and determining project pollution sources, combined with the environmental status and environmental protection objectives of the construction area, analyze the degree and scope of environmental impact of the project and evaluate the feasibility of project construction; Put forward requirements and suggestions for environmental protection measures in combination with national environmental protection policies and regulations, public opinions and environmental impact analysis results
the main work contents of environmental impact assessment include: investigation of local environmental quality status, investigation of pollution sources, engineering analysis, clean production analysis of all experimental processes of clean stability control, prediction and evaluation of environmental impact, environmental risk assessment, analysis of pollution prevention and control countermeasures, public participation, environmental management and monitoring plan, analysis of economic profit and loss of environmental impact, analysis of planning compatibility, total amount control, etc, The purpose is to predict the impact of the project on the surrounding environment and put forward corresponding environmental protection measures by understanding the current situation of the project's sewage discharge and environment
6. Main matters for soliciting public opinions
(1) contents for soliciting public opinions
1) opinions on the environmental quality of the area where the project construction site is located, and what main environmental problems do you think exist
2) understanding of the project
3) personal concerns about environmental impact during project construction and operation
4) attitude towards the project construction
5) opinions or suggestions on environmental protection measures and management during the construction of the project
(2) place and method of publicity, Through Shanghai environment station (publicity.
7. Main ways for the public to put forward their opinions
after this information publicity, the public can express their opinions on the construction and environmental impact assessment of the project by sending e-mail to the designated address, sending and checking whether the name of the first page of the inspection report is fire-resistant B1 polyurethane insulation material, letter or interview.
please leave your name and basic information for the public to express their opinions (unit or address, education level, occupation, contact information, etc.), so as to make a return visit when necessary. The EIA unit will reflect the public opinions and suggestions in the project environmental impact report
8. The effective period of information release is 10 days from the date of information release
note: the reprinted contents are indicated with the source. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with their views or confirm the authenticity of their contents